Friday 29 January 2016

Bob's Discount Furniture rejected waranty claim

I purchased a vanity desk in August 2013. The desk had a jewelry box built in and a lid that opened to the top. By January 2014, the lid became so misaligned that the lid would not close. In attempting to close the lid, the left hinge broke through the desk. I called to report a warranty claim on February 3, 2014 and was told that they would replace the desk since the desk would not be serviceable. I was instructed to submit photos, and did so the same day. After no response, I followed up to my warranty claim on March 15, 2014. The customer service rep dialed in an account manager as well and they "reviewed the photos". They told me that it appeared to be accidental damage and would therefore not be covered. I asked how a misaligned desk could be accidental damage. As I live alone, I know the desk did not experience anything beyond the normal wear and tear. I requested they send someone to investigate further as it would be immediately apparent that this was in fact caused by a manufacturer's defect and not accidental damage. They refused. After 5 minutes of arguing, it became apparent that they had no intention to remedy the situation. Now I am stuck with a $300 piece of trash that I have no use for. I am appalled by the lack of responsibility and customer service provided by Bob's. I will never shop there again.

To know more click link:- http://www.consumeraffairs.com/furniture/bobs_discount_furniture.html

No comments:

Post a Comment